The Youth Ministry of TFCC exists to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ for the glory of God and the wholeness of all people.
We seek to do this by evangelizing and caring for the youth, by equipping and laboring together with parents to build a biblical foundation of faith in their youth, by preparing the youth to know, proclaim, and defend the truths of the gospel in the public square, by exposing the youth to the glory of God in the great commission of the Church.
We are committed to providing a loving, safe, joyful, and healthy environment in which the youth will flourish in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
We will seek to fulfill our vision and mission through six primary pillars:
1. Prayer: We commit to pray regularly for and with the youth. Both for the salvation for those who have not yet shown themselves to be in the fold of God’s elect and for the edification of those whom TFCC has recognized as believers.
2. Instruction: We seek to raise our children with robust, gospel-centered teaching intended and designed to prepare them to walk with God on their own when they leave the home.
3. Partnership: Parents are the primary instruments of discipleship for youth. As the church, we seek to aid and partner with parents as they seek to raise their children up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
4. Evangelization: We seek to evangelize our children and teach them to evangelize other children.
5. Cultivation: As a whole, we as a church seek to raise up children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord by caring together for each child with love, truth, faithfulness, and wisdom and by prayerfully instructing them in the word of God as we seek to untie the foolishness that naturally binds each child’s heart.
6. Delight: We seek to create an environment where youth can have fun while being taught God’s Word. We want this time to be full of delight as they learn and grow in the fear of the Lord.